Maiyan village 1 is on 2.74 acres and has 6 villa blocks set out in a semicircular pattern to afford each villa an un-interrupted view of the Lolldaiga hills and Mount Kenya. One can also enjoy the view ofthe Aberdares from the roof top
- Offer Price of Kshs 34,870,968
- Estimated Net Monthly Income 150,000
- Maiyan Villas are ready and fully furnished.
- Each duplex villa has a heated plunge pool and a Jacuzzi at the rooftop
- Largest outdoor heated pool in this region with a modern club house.
- Equestrian centre and Polo Sports
- Outdoor Gym, Cycling, Boat Riding, Jogging, Spa, Kids Paly area, Man-made Lake with a conference facility, Basketball & Tennis court
- The interiors are of high quality and include a fully fitted kitchen, engineered wooden floors, mvule window frames, solid mahogany doors and mosaic glass art.
- Structured cabling and fiber access is available in each villa and also installed is a central alarm monitoring system with smoke and heat detectors.
- Full power back up through a central 250KVA generator, a laundry utility yard, staff shower, WC and entrance foyer are also provided in the duplex pool villa.
- Optional services include Wi-Fi ready rooms, a central entertainment unit for distribution of movies and TV signal and telephone connectivity
Villa owners have a choice of 3 management options:
1. Owner Management (OM) where owners manage the villas themselves
2. Limited Services Management (LSM) by Falcon Heights Management (FHM) The LSM option is for those Investors who do not wish to have their villas within the hotel management pool. Under this option:
– FHM will offer management services that will largely cover housekeeping and maintenance. The villa will not be included in the hotel management pool.
– Catering services will be available upon request.
3. Full Management (FM) by FHM.
The FM option is for Villa Investors who opt to turn in their villas into the hotel management pool. The benefits of this option to the Investors are:
1. The villa owner receives 65% of the net income of the revenue generated in respect of the income. The revenue accruing to each villa is calculated as a proportion of the total revenue generated by all the villas within the hotel pool. That way each villa is guaranteed of a portion of revenue.
2. FHM underwrites all the costs of maintaining the villa including but not limited to maintenance, replacement of furniture, fittings and equipment, utility bills, service charge etc regardless of whether the villa has generated enough revenue to cover these costs in any particular month. FHM recovers any shortfalls in subsequent months and saves the owner the headache of receiving and paying bills in respect of their villa.
3. Investors can use their villa on as many days as they wish subject to making a booking at least 14 days in advance.
4. Investors enjoy a 20% discount on all food, beverages & spa.
Investors getting into the full management option will buy standard furniture, fittings and equipment with reference to the Maiyan furnishing guide for each villa before entering into a management agreement.